- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are a customer of other technology services and utilize them as our data processors. They are responsible for processing and safeguarding your data on their servers. As such, all of our data processors have upgraded their technology and policy guidelines to be GDPR compliant, and that ensures we are compliant too.
- When you opt into our forms from any of our paid technology service platforms and enter your data, that makes us the data controller. The information online we typically ask for when opting in to receive communications from our company are very basic. Your name, email address, company info, phone number. On occasion we may ask for referral tracking information. That information is used to help us stay in contact with you.
- Upon your choice to purchase a program from our company we will need to collect more information in order to process the transaction. If your check out option is processed online through a 3rd party service, as the data controller, they are the ones with your information stored for transnational processing.
- Upon your request to pay for programs, consulting, services, events, or other items we have for sale, should you request to pay by check, your data has always been, and will always be safeguarded and your information is not stored online.
- The DS brand companies has always taken your protection and privacy compliance to heart and as such, our terms, contracts are clearly outlined for the benefit of transparency for our customers and our teams.
- Requesting removal from our data systems has always been fully transparent and accessible for clients, prospects and contacts to do.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.