Does this future sound good to you? Envision a bold new you: Confident, strong, decisive, financially independent, secure, successful, peaceful and full of all the goodness life has to offer.
That’s what you will learn how to create at the Dare To Be D.I.N.O. event. Easily and Effortlessly!
The sooner you make yourself a priority the sooner you will feel better about yourself. You CAN BE the TRUE YOU on the outside that YOU KNOW you already are on the inside.
This three-day Entrepreneurial Women’s Business Leadership event in San Diego, CA delivers clarity & answers on how to create, embrace and LIVE the Vision of YOU that you’ve always dreamed of!
Learn from the Leaders during Featured Presentations:
Friday, Oct 19th:
7-8 a.m. Check in and Open Networking for First Time Attendees.
8 am -Noon. First time attendees participate in a special D.I.N.O!
- What’s Your Vision? Discover your WHY, Your personal Passion, Mission and Your Purpose.
- Insights on how to harness the super power of your brain to triumph over obstacles so you can trailblaze with passion, purpose and profits.
- How to Shift from Goal “Settling” to Goal Getting: How to Set Power Goals that Come True Every Time!
11 a.m- noon. Check in and Open Networking for Returning Attendees. Lunch served at noon for everyone.
1 pm – 5 pm Friday General Session for all attendees “How to RAISE THE BAR as it relates to your Physical Well-being a.k.a “Body”!
- How Your Physicals Effects Your Finances; XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Maria Subject— XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Fitness & Weight Loss XXXXXXXXXXXX and Gina? XXXXXXXXXXXX
- How to Visually Present Your Brand Authentically Through the Clothes You Wear
- Confidence is gorgeous. Learn how to “own it” in front of the camera.
5 pm – 8 pm “PRIM, PAMPER & PROMOTE”; Special Networking Mixer on private access rooftop at the hotel.
Saturday, Oct 20th:
Saturday General Session for all attendees “How to Raise the Bar as it relates to your Mindset & Thinking a.k.a “Mind”!
8-9 a.m. Open Networking for all attendees.
9 am – 5 pm agenda includes breaks, lunch and specialty content.
- How to RAISE THE BAR to Create the Outcomes You Desire!
- What Side of Results Do You Sit On?
- How to DREAM SMART
- Discover Your Sense-ual Woman; Reclaim Your Senses, Yourself and Your Seductress Spirit!
- Understand how and why to build — and retain the most amazing relationships — in your business, your networks, your life.
- Special Guest Speaker Subject.
Sunday, Oct 12st:
8-9 a.m. Check in and Open Networking
Sunday is focused on putting a plan into place and taking action steps to becoming a more dynamic version of yourself!
- The Only Way Up Is Through.
- The Power of Leadership How to Be A Leader When You Are Networking
- Learn Insider Secrets to Getting Booked as a Guest on TV Talk Shows.
- How To GEAR UP! to Attract Consistent Clients. Stabilize Revenues & Scale Your Business with Peace of Mind & ROI
- And more….
Connect with the speakers, other like-minded women, sponsors & vendors who care about your success!
Are you ready to take a step to ‘go for it’- to reconnect with passions and then create a plan a successful business that is focused on that vision?
Get Your Ticket Today! This is a limited seating event. Be at the Dare to Be DINO Women’s Business Leadership Weekend Event. Let’s rock & roll to make your dream for your future a reality!
Meet Your Guest Speakers:
Emcee for the Dare to Be DINO Event is Maria Peña-Morales.
Maria is a Multi-Cultural Real Estate Expert, based in San Diego but works with Global Connections.
As one of six children in a first generation Mexican-American household, she witnessed the strong, positive immigrant spirit of her parents and their drive to live the American Dream. She launched her first sole proprietorship at the age of 25.
Maria took over Team Q of RE/MAX Ranch & Beach. Despite the real estate downturn in 2008, Team Q excelled and was in the top 1% of RE/MAX agents nationwide recognized with the coveted Platinum Club and Hall of Fame Awards.
Presentation Title: “From Values to Vision”
Tamara Golden is an International Lifestyle Travel Expert, travel consultant and custom travel planner.
Prior to planning dream vacations, Tamara worked for 20 years as a career coach, working with clients to realize their career dreams and teaching workshops on a wide range of career development topics.
She will be sharing why your values are significant to your vision and achieving goals.
Presentation Title: “The Dream Maker Process- How to Transform Your Life and Make Your Dreams & Goals a Reality in Just 10 Minutes a Day.”
Jeff Morris is the Founder of The DreamSmartAcademy, The SpendSmart Nation and Co-Founder of The SpendSmart Companies.
Jeff’s presentation will open your eyes and understanding with strategies to make ANY dream or goal you have a reality.
The GREATEST ADVENTURE OF ALL BEGINS WITH YOUR DREAM; DREAM WITHOUT LIMITS!
Your BRIGHTER future is only limited to your ability to DREAM life as you want to live it and do the work necessary to make your dreams a reality.
Dreams Do Come True when you ThinkBig!…DreamBig!…BelieveBig!
Presentation Title: “The Power of Networking: How to Electrify Your Results!”
There is a secret sauce to business success, and one of the main ingredients is Effective Networking.
If networking with other business professionals is not a large and successful part of your business growth strategy, then you are missing out on a huge growth potential.
This segment will help you plug into your contacts to electrify your results.
Tom Sheltraw has been a self-employed entrepreneur and electrician for over 24 years. He is An Expert in Networking with Excellence for Lasting Results. If you are looking for some amazing and transformational changes in your company, then you won’t want to miss this! You are only a few people away from success!